Here are some words that others have shared about their experiences with Signature HealthCARE at The Courtyard. We would love to hear what you have to say.Write a new entry.
- October is especially a time of year when we should pause to observe and be thankful for many things. Let us pause to observe the colors of the trees as they change the color of the leaves red, yellow, rust and brown. We thank God for his beautiful earth. Then let us remember November, which brings Thanksgiving. Oh we have so much here at the Courtyard to be thankful for, the nurses who help us with our illness. The administrative staff who chart our safe ways, the maintenance men who help us be safer. The culinary staff who prepare our meals, and many others. Let us thank our social services for the wonderful job they do to help us keep about our personal belongings and the other activities they provide for us. The residents at this facility can truly say we are not lonely for activity. We are entertained weekly. We are provided nurse's care and medical services. Let us all remember to count our blessings. I appreciate every act of kindness, all the health and security support provided by this facility. I appreciate the chaplain who offers prayers for me. Let us be happy and thankful for God's goodness. Love to all of you.
- Dear Signature Healthcare Staff: Words are most inadequate to say "thank you" for the way you ministered to our dear friend, Peggy Stephens. From her first day there, our family was very impressed and pleased at how caring each of you were toward her. Even though you all realized quickly that all Peggy wanted was to be relieved of her physical and mental suffering, nevertheless each of you tried endlessly to meet her every need (as much as she would allow), and for that we are eternally grateful. A special word of thanks to Darren Tucker, who was always there visiting with Peggy, reading her daily Bible reading, praying with her and meeting her spiritual needs. Truly, Darren is a blessing to the residents there as well as to the staff. We will always remember each of you and your tender care toward Peggy. Thank you so much for the potted plant you gave in her memory. It will be a nice reminder of each of you. May God bless each of you as you daily serve those who need your help so much! We love you all.
- Dear Mrs. Jansenius: I am writing you to thank you and your staff for the care and kindness given to our family member, Mr. Sidney Mordes, during his time there. I especially would like to compliment you on your employee, Mrs. Anita Rambo, with whose care and concern greatly improved the quality of Mr. Mordes' life. She deserves special recognition for her excellence and professionalism in working with him. Mrs. Rambo offers a genuine concern that should be a blessing to all the residents with whom she works, and also a compliment to your Instition.
- To Administration and Staff, My grandmother is currently staying at your facility in Marianna. My Dad is very happy with the care she is receiving. He said that in his 33 years with the Miami-Dade fire department your facility is the nicest and cleanest he has ever been in. My grandmother's care and my father's peace of mind are very important to me, so I just wanted to say "Thank You" for the wonderful job you are doing!
- Dear Annette: Mr. Elmer Lauen is a resident of your facility and our Sunday School Class went out Easter Sunday to celebrate his 96th Birthday with him. There were about 14 of us. We were able to spend about 30 minutes with him, which really meant a lot to him and us. I just wanted to tell you how cooperative and nice the ladies at the front desk and especially the ladies in the kitchen and dining room were. One of the ladies, Mae, just made everything real easy for us in the dining room. She and her co-workers were extremely helpful and nice. We appreciate you and your staff allowing us to do this. Thank you very much. Fisherman Sunday School Class Eastside Baptist Church